Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #21: Podcasts and Audio Books

I loved Photo Story. It was so easy to use and I had a blast. This tool is wonderful for creating enticing learning videos for students of all ages. I liked the idea that a visual tool could be created with nothing more than your own photos. Not everyone has a video recorder or iPod so this tool is a great way to allow students to express themselves creatively in a cost effective manner. Good classroom tool. I worried about not having a microphone but it turned out okay anyway.

I struggled with Swithpod. For me it was not user-friendly and it took me several tries to link to this post.

I choose to create a photo story from a group of pictures of the Art Car Parade. It could be incorporated into lesson plans dealing with transportation and used to give students ideas for creating their own vehicle-on paper or otherwise-as a fun closing activity for the unit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photostory. Wish I had been at the parade. Good job!
From believeinbooks

Jane said...

I loved your PhotoStory. I have always wanted to go to the parade. Next year I will. Thanks for the grade photos.

Red Swing said...

I have been to the Art Car parade and taken the grandkids. I loved it as much as they did! Ticket to Ride was a perfect song for that! Great Job!